Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Do It

Recently I was talking to my mom about how we are not "doers". I see people (especially when I'm on pinterest/blogs and at church)  who seem to have it all together and accomplish a lot and I think why don't I do more? It's because I'm not a doer. I want/need to be a doer. I want to be more and accomplish more. So, how do I go about changing my personality/lifetime of bad habits? I know I am a child of God and that He loves me, but I am letting Him down because I am not living up to my full potential. I think of this quote from Spencer W. Kimball who said it long before Nike made it popular JUST DO IT and so, I am going to try and do something crafty, home improvement, or personal improvement each day. Wish me luck!

No comments: