Hello everyone, We went to our Trunk or Treat last night at the church so I thought I'd post some pics of my kids in their Halloween costumes. Plus, a couple of Morgan at cheer and in her homecoming dress. I can hardly believe how big and grown up my kids are getting. I tried to get my kids to skip costumes this year. I told them I would buy them each a big ten dollar bag of candy instead but, they didn't go for it. Oh well!! I ended up not having to spend very much on costumes anyways because Denver wore a Napoleon Dynamite costume that I got on clearance last year after Halloween and it cost only a couple of dollars. Dillon was going to be a cat burglar so we went to D. I. to buy some black clothes for him. When we got there they were clearing out their costumes for only .75 cents. So we got Dillon a baseball uniform!! Morgan wore her cheer uniform so I didn't have to buy anything for her! xxoo Monica
-




No comments:
Post a Comment