Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Morning Fun


The last couple of days here in Phoenix have actually felt like it might be fall. Earlier this week we were still in the mid nineties but last few days have only been in the seventies! I know that for some of you out there that is still pretty warm, but for us it's HEAVENLY!!  This morning my husband and I decided to ride our bikes to get some breakfast and then go to the movies. We ate at a coffee shop near our home called It's a Grind. We didn't have coffee because we are good mormons, but I ate a huge lemon poppyseed muffin and Del had a cinnamon raisin bagel, toasted with cream cheese. It was so yummy and it cost less then five dollars.



After breakfast we rode our bikes down to the AMC theater at Westgate. I like going to the AMC even though a Harkins is closer, because AMC does five dollar movies. Monday through Thursday before six pm all the movies are five dollars and on the weekends and holidays before noon they are five dollars. This is actually the second movie I've seen this week. I've been off work for fall break so I went by myself and saw Pitch Perfect which was really good. Today Del and I saw Here Comes The Boom with Kevin James. It's only PG and it was hysterical. A really good, fun, clean family movie. Why can't the movie industry make more of those? Even a lot of the animated cartoons have inappropriate stuff in them. They are made for kids but have sexual reference's or other crap in them!! What's up with that? Anyways we had a great morning. Love, Monica xoxo
P.S. If any of my sisters read this please post a comment of some sort so I know you read it thanks.


2 comments:

DS at the well said...

I'm bummed I didn't get to go see Pitch Perfect with you, I have been wanting to go see it. I love the Bike picture!

La Familia Aguilar said...

I am reading your blog Monica. I wish the movie industry would invest money in clean family movies with good actors.