Monday, December 8, 2008

I've Forgotten

There was something I thought about yesterday, during Sacrament meeting, that I thought I'd like to blog about, but I can't remember what is now! I wish I could remember because I really don't have anything to say. Oh well, it will probably come to me later. Well I guess I'll just let you know that we are all doing well now. Del was sick over the weekend (throwing up) so we didn't go to our ward Christmas Party or the APS Electric Light Parade bummer !! Del also got released as the ward librarian which had been his calling for the last 7 or 8 years. He doesn't have a new calling yet but they said they were working on it. I don't have anything else worth saying at the moment but if I remember what I wanted to blog about I will get back on later and do it. xxoo Monica

1 comment:

DS at the well said...

I missed you this weekend. I have to work the next 3 Sunday nights but I'm sure that we can find some evenings to get together Love Mom