Hello all, Just thought I'd say hi. My life is so boring sometimes!! I need to do something to spice it up, but I don't know what. Oh well!!
Last week at work one of the ladies was gone so we had extra work to do, and it took us longer to get everything cleaned up at the end of the day. Plus the kids were still learning their student id numbers so it takes them a long time to get through the lunch line. We never got a break between k-2nd grades, but this week more of the kinders and 1st graders have learned their id numbers so the line moves much faster and, Debbie is back so, it has been super nice. I was done with my jobs 10 minutes early both yesterday and today! Yeah!! Anyways, I got my first paycheck on Friday which was nice, but it is all ready all spent. Oh well:(
I went to the movie rental box inside Albertson's this morning before work, because they sent me an email with codes to rent one movie get one free for each day this week. I rented Baby Mama and Forbidden Kingdom so, I am going to watch movies this evening, eat popcorn, AND candy!!
Love you all! xxoo Monica
-




3 comments:
Oh! I so want to see those movies. Were they any good? Maybe I will go rent them too.
I am glad that work is going smoother. Hey come see me!
I wanted to come over and go swimming yesterday 'cause the summer is over and I haven't gotten in the water even once! but then the clouds and hail and rain rolled in! Oh well. Hope you had a nice evening.
I am waiting to rent baby mama untill this weekend because it is supose to rain all weekend. (we are getting the tail end of hurricane ike)Ionly have time to say hi because I have to go figure out how to transform the graph of a function blaaaaaaaaa!!!! Aimee
Post a Comment