
I finally got around to having Del take a few pictures of me so I could add one to my blog. Now you can all see me every time you get on. Here are some of the picture rejects.
Today in primary, my lesson was on the Savior in America and I was reading from 3 Nephi 11:3-17 to my one primary child, and I started to cry at verse 8. When Jesus descends from heaven, the Nephites are so amazed and so am I! Our Elder Brother was so selfless and full of love for us. It's really miraculous! That He would die for me and take upon him my sins so that I can live with Him again someday is just amazing, and when I think about his very real and painful death it makes me want to do better and be better so that I am less of a burden to Him. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that he loves me, sins and all. I know that he and I chose to follow God's plan, and because of Him I get the chance to live with my Heavenly Father again, if I choose to follow his commandments, and keep my covenants. I know it's on my shoulders now. Can I endure to the end? Some days it seems easy and others not so much, but I pick myself up and keep on going. What else is a girl to do? xxoo Monica




4 comments:
Thank you for sharing some of your feelings of our Savior. I too, am touched that our Brother would endure and sacrifice for us.
In the last picture on your post, your eyes look so beautiful!
Regarding your comment on my blog, I didn't want to post all the details of my van online but it is a 2003.
I miss you and hope we can hang out together some time soon.
You are so Beautiful to me!!! Inside and Out!! Love MOM
I love taking pictures of you babe!! You light my fire.
Post a Comment