-
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Working is FUN!!
So what do you think of my pink blog? It was fun to change it up a little. My new job is going well. I actually like working in the kitchen! I enjoy preparing the food for the children. My work shirts say I feed the future! They do what's called batch cooking where you prep and cook throughout the day but the food still seems to get made too early and then sits in the warmer drying out. If you get to eat first the food is better I think. The gal who cooks the food should probably wait a while on cooking some of the food! I think they just need to plan a little better. I'm already thinking about doing the training to become a unit leader because I think I can do it better. I don't know I'll see how I feel about it after I've been there a while. xxoo Monica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment