-
Sunday, August 17, 2008
A new job
I Started my new job on Friday! I am the lunch lady! It actually was fun and I'm looking forward to day number two. I think I should take a picture in my uniform and hairnet so you all can see how fantastic I look!! On Thursday I did some training at another school which was basically just an overview of what I could expect on the job, but after I had to go get my food handlers card so I could start work. I went to mom's and downloaded the booklet so I could read it before I went. I was nervous about taking the test even though everyone said it was really easy, because I had to have it to start work. Well, I read the book at mom's and then drove down to Environmental Services to take the test. Before I went in I reviewed the review questions in the car. I walked up to the window and told the person I need to take the test and he asked me if I was ready and I'm like yeah I guess so. I got the test and just flew right through it. It was really easy!! However, there were people there struggling with it. I sat down and finished in just a few minutes and people who were there before me were still there when I left. I didn't know they take your picture and put it on your card so my picture looks really bad, but I was like oh well know one will ever see it. Then I go to work on Friday and find out not only do they put a copy in my file they also have to hang it up on the board in the office so everyone will get to see it ugh!!! Well, Love you all xxoo Monica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey baby!! When I was in school, I never saw a HOT LUNCH LADY. Now there is one at my kid's school. Maybe I will have to go eat there someday! I love you. xoxoxxx
I am sorry that everyone gets to see your picture. I know how it feels to have a bad photo ID and have to use it. What is your work schedule? I am glad to see you guys in a week!!!! Woot!!!!
Post a Comment