My goal has always been to do new artwork for our wall every three or four months but it always ends up being around a year. Our last pictures were kanji symbols that we made in January. We chose a symbol of something we would like to work on for the year. The only one I can remember for sure is Morgan's. Her symbol meant beauty. I think Del's was peacemaker or something like that. I don't even remember mine which is so sad. I guess I didn't improve myself in that area very much!! The first picture is my artwork.
Del's artwork.
Morgan's artwork.
Denver's artwork.
Dillon's artwork.
A picture of every one's artwork together.
I know Morgan's picture is hung a little higher then everyone else's. That's because I love her the best! Actually her frame got knocked off the wall and broken. I just bought her a new frame and the hanging apparatus is in a different location then her last frame. I am going to fix it. I just haven't got it done yet.




1 comment:
Love the artwork. I always thought I wanted to do this with my family, but I never got around to it.
Post a Comment