Hmmmmmmmmmm, what to say what to say I just don't know. I guess blah blah blah!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
more puppy pictures
Dillon is such a dork!
Godzilla
Callie
Roxie
Callie
It's so hard to get good pictures of the puppies because they never stop moving! Last night Del's like what's up with all the dog and puppy names ending with e. We have Sassy, Lily Hurley, Roxie, (who we are keeping) and Callie.
I am writing this blog mostly for my sisters but, everybody is welcome! I love to hang out with my sisters so, I hope this blog can help my sisters get to know me better since I'm really not that talkative. I have been married to my husband Del for 20 years and we have three beautiful children Morgan, Denver, and Dillon.
I can almost smell the oil dripping!!!
-
This is where I am being forced to work now. Beautiful Sedona. Pure
torture. These balloons fly every morning over the job. Wow.
Look at the sweet steeri...
Black Friday
-
I grew up in the middle of Phoenix in a low income family with 6 kids. My
mom made the majority of our Christmas presents and only bought a few. I
don't ...
Awe-Manac catch up.
-
February 19 2017
Name today: 49 years and counting!
Today I get to: go to church and make family dinner
I'm writing this several days behind so I'm just go...
See Ya Later Alligator
-
**I know this is lame, but I wrote last month and didn't post it because I
was having trouble with Gabrielle's video. Sorry:(
They caught the alligat...
Kara Joy's hand crochet dress
-
I made this dress for my sweetie pie, Kara Joy. Kara Joy is six months in
these photos. This is hand crochet. I used the Patons Grace yarn. I am
pleased w...
-
Ok so tonight I made these really cute flower hair clips with swarovski
crystals. I thought it would be a fun craft to do at the reunion. This
nurse...
1 comment:
oh my gosh they are so cute!!! I'm so glad you posted!!!
Post a Comment