Our Dog Lily had puppies on Tuesday, January 26th, 2010. She had FIVE puppies. They are so adorable! Puppy #1 is Roxie the Runt, #2 Callie ( Aimee's family is taking this puppy so Jessica named her.), #3 I've been calling him Buddy cause we don't have a name for him. He's the only brown one, #4 Bandit, and #5 is Godzilla (Dillon Named him. He was the biggest at birth and still is!). They are almost five weeks old and just started eating wet puppy chow! I'll be sad when they are gone. Although if it were up to the kids we'd keep them all!
-




1 comment:
These little puppies pictures are tempting me to take one home with me. My hubby was just telling me yesterday that he wants one and I said "H-E-double hockey sticks NO!" and here you put up these dang cute pictures that almost make me change my mind.
Post a Comment