Oh my gosh, I just got the most delicious cupcake cookbook ever. It is called Hello, Cupcake by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson. The cupcakes are the cutest! If you're into cupcakes you need this cookbook. There are tons of cute and fun ideas for birthday parties and all the major holidays. I can't wait to start baking and creating these little mini works of art. That's all I really wanted to share with you. I hope you all have a fantastic day. Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Monica xoxo




2 comments:
Monica
That is so so cute!!! When you make these fun cupcake invite me over and I'll help you eat them till you work of art no longer exists.
I love the new look of your blog too!!
Aunt Monica what cupcakes are you going to make me when we come? YUM cupcakes moohahaha!
Love your sweet Julie
p.s. be careful cus I am a demon for cupcakes!?!?!?!
Post a Comment