Aren't we cute?
Friday Del comes home from work with a living breathing Valentine's Day gift for me, at least, he said it was for me even though it's not what I wanted, he named it, and bought it a name tag with that name on it. If you haven't guessed it is a puppy. Well, I wasn't very excited about Him since if we were to get a dog I want a little fluffy female puppy and not a male who's private part sticks out when he sits or gets excited yuck! I hurt Del's feelings a little but really how could he expect anything else. We already have a cat, Maddi, two dogs, Sassy and Lily, three turtles and now Hurley. He is very cute, cuddly, and happy and has grown on me. He runs around and plays and when he gets tired he will curl up next to you or on you and sleep. He is very cute but, today I decided to call him Turdy Hurley since he keeps on pooping all over the house! We don't know how old he is or what breed he is since he was a stray but he still has his baby teeth and Del went online and he looks a lot like a Manchester Terrier. So, we are thinking maybe a mix between that and a Chihuahua?
On Valentine's Day Del and I went to the movies and out to dinner. We saw the new movie Taken with Liam Neeson. It was pretty good, but in real life he wouldn't have been able to save his daughter. For dinner we went to Applebee's and had wings (which we love). When we got home I thought we should take our picture so I hope you enjoy us being silly.
On March 2nd we will have been married for 18 years woo-hoo! Sometimes I feel like we have been married forever and other times it seems like it was just yesterday that we met and married. We have our ups and downs like everyone does, but we love each other and are looking forward to the next 18 years. Soon our children will start to leave our home and when they are gone Del wants to buy a 30 ft or bigger sailboat and live on the ocean!!? I think it could be fun except for the fact that I get motion sickness very easily so I don't know if it will work for me. Love to all Monica xoxo
Ps. Aimee, I thought you would comment on my last blog and I am Very disappointed that you didn't!! Don't you think those cupcakes are the cutest?





5 comments:
Loved the pics! I haven't got to meet Maddie yet. Sorry you have a Turdy Hurley! hope he is potty trained soon. Are you leaving him outside when you go to work or are you "caging" him inside?
I love your new puppy he is soooo cute! xoxo hi aunt monica and uncle stinky I love you get your pool ready for spring break see you then LOVE JESSICA
Monica,
I decided last night that I really do like Harley. He really is cute and attentive. Well you know I like Maddie too cause after meeting her I told my kids they could get a cat after we get a house and Charity decided to hold me to that. I sorry now cause I don't want a cat in my nice new house to scratch up my couches and use my neighbors yards as bathrooms. Yes You really should get your pool ready for spring break!!! Do you need any help?
The puppy is cute! I really want a puppy...but Tobin wont let me get one :( March 2?! Our anniversaries are going to be close together! Wow 18 years?! I have 18 days today left until I'm married!
I just wanted to add that I love your new blogsite look and that i just noticed your Families are Forever gadget--Cute! Love you, mom
Post a Comment