Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sisters




This picture is the one I wanted to post with my last blog.

So, I just wanted to say to Aimee that I really really love her and miss her a lot because, she is so much fun to be around and she makes me feel happy when ever
I am near her, but I thought my other sisters might get jealous so, I decided to say that I really really love all my sisters, and I am glad I got to spend time with Danelle last week to talk and feel loved, AND I am always happy to hang out with my baby sisters Holly and Susie.
I was thinking about changing my picture on my blog. Which one should I choose? Love you sisters of mine, Monica xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Monica, I love you too! I think you should use the 3rd photo. It shows how fun you are with your mounth all open an stuff. You do look beautiful in all of the pictures you posted but, my second choice would be the first picture in your post. You pretty mama!

Aimee said...

OMG! I totally just was petting your pictures on my computer screen! You look great! Love your hair and holly crap how much lunch lady pounds have you lost??? I like the first or last picture for your blog. Miss U TONS We have to make plans for spring break.
Aimee

Amazed said...

All are darn cute but three is my favorite!

La Familia Aguilar said...

Hey Monica I can see you choose the last picture which I love. With your hair blowing back it looks like how you had your hair when you got married. You look so young!!! I had fun with you on our visit.